《花千骨》片花英文台词:
I have my friends. I have my master. I have my love,
I thought I had the whole world.
Yet it turned out to be an illusion.
我有朋友,我有师父,我有爱人
当初我以为我有全世界,
却原来,都是假的。
What do you mean, Master?
—Kill, with no mercy!
—师父的意思是?
—杀无赦!
I was born with mystic fragrance, which always bring misfortune to people...
我身怀异香,总会给身边的人带来不幸。。。
Master, now you have me with you,
You will never be alone anymore.
师父,有小骨陪着你,你再也不是一个人了。
So this is the price to become immortal’s disciple?
That friendship must be sacrifice to make it to the ColdPalace...
这就是拜尊上为师的代价么?为了能去绝情殿,就要失去朋友
No one can escape from Posuo's Curse,
Hua Qiangu must die!
生死劫逃不了,花千骨必须得死!
So you would kill just to win?
What I've taught you?
你居然为了求胜动了杀机,为师平时怎么教你的?
Hua Qiangu, you must be a spy sent by the demons!
大胆花千骨,定是混入我长留的魔界奸细!
I warn you, that in my palace, she has free access to anywhere.
我警告你,在我的七杀殿中,花千骨她可以随意进出。
He has no respect for the Posu's Curse.
Then he deserved to bear misfortune conduct by heaven.
既然他连生死劫都不放在眼里,那就不要怪泼天大罪缠身而上了。
Stop claiming you respect to heaven and ChangLiu,is that what youreally believe?
你口口声声说什么天道为重长留为重,你就是这么重法吗?
He was poisoned with things from BuYuanDing,
Nothing can save his life,
Devil or immortal no one can survive.
他中的是卜元鼎炼制的毒,没有解药,妖魔神仙每一个能逃得过
Master YiXiu said,Nothing but the Firing Water Jade can save my master.
异朽君说,天下之大,只有炎水玉能解我师父的毒。
Once the devil's out,
The world will burn.
如今洪荒之力现世,必将危害天下苍生。
Eventually, I will take back everything you owe me.
你欠我的,我要一样一样地拿回来。
Don't make HuaQianGu fall alike another me...
莫要让花千骨,变成如今的我
You would live in endless pain ,and beg me to die!
就是要你身败名裂,生不如死!
Seek the spy!
全力缉拿花千骨!
Perhaps you only feel things when it's about Hua Qiangu.
If only she knows that she woul die in peace.
If only she knows that, she would die in peace.
或许只有关于花千骨的事,你才会有一点点不一样的情绪,她若知道她在你心里的这一点不同,却是死也瞑目了。
《花千骨》经典台词的英文译本:
1. In this world I was afraid of two things, the ghost and the master......
这世上我最怕两样东西,鬼和师父……
2. I don’t believe in good, don’t believe in evil, don’t believe in happiness, but I believe in you!
我不相信正,不相信邪,不相信幸福,可是我相信你!
3. I have no Shifu, no friends, no lovers, no children. I once thought I had the entire world, but it turned out to be fake. The one who loves me, died for me, the one I love wants me dead. The ones I believed in betrayed me. The ones I depended on abandoned me. I don’t need anything, I don’t want anything, I just want to live simply. But heaven is forcing me, you are forcing me! Do you think that now, I can still turn back?
我没有师父,没有朋友,没有爱人,没有孩子,当初我以为我有全世界,却原来都是假的。爱我的,为我而死,我爱的,一心想要我死。我信的,背叛我,我依赖的,舍弃我。我什么也不要,什么也不求,只想简单的生活,可是是老天逼我,是你逼我!你以为到了现在,我还回得了头么?
4. He is the gentlest person in the world, and also the most heartless. I tried so hard for so many years, but I have never understood him. Now, I don’t need to understand, and I don’t want to. Whether to die or to live, he is now in my hands, I can do whatever I want.
他是世上最温柔之人,也是最无情之人。我努力了那么多年,从来都不懂他的,不过现在已经不需要懂也不想懂了,是死是活,他如今在我手里,我想怎样都行。
5. Bai Zi Hua, if you dare harm her for your sect, I will slaughter your entire sect. If you damage her for the world, I will massacre the people of the world!
白子画,你若敢为你门中弟子伤她一分,我便屠你满门,你若敢为天下人损她一毫,我便杀尽天下人!
6. Once the devil's out, the world will burn.
如今洪荒之力现世,必将危害天下苍生。