大抵如下

《草叶集》包含了丰富而深刻的思想内容,诗人站在激进的资产阶级民主主义立场上讴歌美国这块“民主的大地”:

"In" leaves of grass contains rich and profound ideological content, the poet stands on a radical bourgeois democratic standpoint singing American this "democratic earth":

那里没有奴隶,也没有奴隶的主人,

There are no slaves, nor the master of the slaves,

那里人民立刻起来反对被选人的无休止的胡作非为,

There are people immediately against the selection of endless play the gangster,

那里男人女人勇猛地奔赴死的号召,有如大海汹涌的狂浪,

Where men and women to die bravely calls, there are violent waves surging like sea,

那里外部的权利总是跟随在内部的权利之后,

Where the right is always following the right of the interior,

那里公民总是头脑和理想,总统,市长,州长只是有报酬的雇用人,

Where citizens are always on the minds and ideals, the president, the mayor, the governor is just a paid employment,

那里孩子们被教育着自己管理自己,并自己依靠自己,

Where children are taught to manage themselves, and to rely on their own,

那里事件总是平静地解决,

Where events are always settled,

那里对心灵的探索受到鼓励,

There is encouragement to the exploration of the soul,

那里妇女在大街上公开游行,如同男子一样,

There are women on the streets, like men,

那里她们走到公共集会上,如同男子一样取得席次。

There they go to a public meeting, as men get seats.

《草叶集》中对大自然、对自我有着泛神主义的歌颂,泛神主义是崇拜大自然,以自然万物为神的;诗中极力赞美大自然的壮丽、神奇和伟大:

"Leaves of grass" in nature, and the self has a celebration of pantheism, pantheism is the worship of nature and all things in the nature of God; poem strongly praise nature of the magnificent and wonderful and great:

攀登高山,我自己小心地爬上,握持着低桠的细瘦的小枝,

Climb the mountain, I carefully climbed up, holding a low Sam thin twig,

行走过长满青草,树叶轻拂着的小径,

Walking the long grass, leaves the breeze path,

那里鹌鹑在麦田与树林之间鸣叫,

Where quail call between the fields and woods,

那里蝙蝠在七月的黄昏中飞翔,那里巨大的金甲虫在黑夜中降落,

Where bats flying in the evening of July, where huge Reaver in night landing,

那里溪水从老树根涌出流到草地上去。

Where the stream from the old root out flow on the grass.

《草叶集》是长满美国大地的芳草,永远生气蓬勃并散发着诱人的芳香。它是世界闻名的佳作,开创了美国民族诗歌的新时代。作者在诗歌形式上有大胆的创新,创造了“自由体”的诗歌形式,打破了传统的诗歌格律,以断句作为韵律的基础,节奏自由奔放,汪洋恣肆,舒卷自如,具有一泻千里的气势和无所不包的容量。

"Leaves of grass" is covered with earth American grass, always vibrant and exudes seductive fragrance. It is a world famous masterpiece, created a new era of USA national poetry. Author in the form of poetry is bold innovation, create forms of poetry "free body", breaking the traditional poetry, to punctuate as a basis for the rhythm, rhythm, free spirited, unrestrained, free writing, has plummeted in the momentum and the all encompassing capacity.

《草叶集》涉及的领域十分广泛,思想十分丰富,庞杂,但其基本的主题可大致归结为:自我,创造和民族。

The grass set involves a wide range of areas, thinking is very rich, complex, but its basic theme can roughly summed up: self, and create and national.

自我是《草叶集》中反复渲染,反复歌咏的一大主题。诗人在强调自我、相信自己在超验主义思想的影响下,对自我进行了无以复加的赞颂,把它刻画成顶天立地的巨人。但诗人笔下的这个自我,不同于欧洲浪漫主义传统中那种感伤纤弱、自怨自艾的自我,而是一个强健有力,甚至有些粗鲁的自我:

Self is the "leaves of grass" in repeated rendering, a major theme of repeatedly singing. The poet in the stressed self, believe that their in the transcendental thoughts under the influence, the self of the utmost praise. It portrayed the indomitable spirit of the giant. But the poet of the self, different from European romantic tradition in the kind of sentimental, delicate, self pity self, but a strong, even some rude self:

“我,惠特曼,一个美国人,一个粗鲁汉,一个世界,纵情声色……饥餐,渴饮,传种接代(《自我之歌》)”

"I, Whitman, an American, a rude Chinese, a world of debauchery...... Meal hunger, thirst, reproduction "

《草叶集》的成功更在于诗集里的每一片草叶都注入了鲜活的时代精神,正如诗人的心灵,时时随着时代的脉搏而跳动。而19世纪中后期的美国正处于一个自由,平等和民主精神想草叶一样传遍天下的时期,这不仅对当时的美国意义非凡,而且对整个人类冲破封建观念和专制压迫的双重枷锁,走向民主,自由的光明未来,都有深远的意义。

"Leaves of grass" success lies in poetry each a piece of grass into a fresh spirit of the times, as the poet's mind, always with the pulse of the times beating. And in the latter half of the 19th century in the United States is in a free, equal and democratic spirit to grass the same throughout the world, which not only the significance of the United States at the time extraordinary, but also to the entire human break feudal ideas and oppressive double yoke, to democracy, freedom of the bright future, far-reaching significance.

茶花女的50个经典的英文句子

罗切斯特:Jane.简。

简:Do you think, because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh:it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal-as we are! [译文] 你以为我穷,低微,不漂亮,我就没有灵魂没有心吗?你想错了! 我和你一样有灵魂,有一颗完整的心!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你难以离开我就如同我现在难以离开你一样,我现在不是依据习俗、常规,甚至也不是通过血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等—— 本来就如此!” 简:Let me go, sir.让我走,先生。

罗切斯特:I love you. I love you!我爱你。

我爱你! 简:No, don''t make me foolish.别,别让我干傻事。

罗切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What''s Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father''s land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。

嫁给我,简。

说你嫁给我。

简:You mean it?你是说真的? 罗切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yesGod forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。

(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。

)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。

罗切斯特:So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn''t mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn''t hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.总算出来了。

你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。

一句责难的话也没有。

什么都没有。

这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

简:You have lost me, Edward.And I''ve lost you.你已经失去我了,爱德华。

我也失去了您。

罗切斯特:Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? 为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗? 简,Jane, I''ve been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don''t take if away from me.我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

简:I must leave you.我必须离开您。

【罗切斯特求婚】 罗切斯特先生: Jane,Jane, 简,简, strange, 真奇怪, It's almost 。

. 这好象是上天安排的, I love as my own flesh, 我觉得你好象和我心血相连, 简: Don't mock. 别开玩笑了。

罗切斯特先生: What love have I for Branch? 我和布兰奇完了。

Now I want you, 现在我要你, Jane,quickly say, 简,快说, say "I'll marry you." 说:我要嫁给你。

say 说 简: I can't see your face, 我看不见你的脸。

罗切斯特先生: say,quickly, 说,快说。

say:Edward,I'll marry you. 说:爱德华,我要嫁给你。

简: Edward,I'll marry you. 爱德华,我要嫁给你。

罗切斯特先生: God ,pardon me. 上帝,原谅我。

《简·爱》的经典语句(英文)

Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! — I have as much soul as you — and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! 你以为我穷,不好看,就 没有感情吗?我也会的,如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我一定使你难于离开我! 就象现在我难于离开你!上帝没有这样!我们的精神是同等的!就如同你跟我经 过坟墓,将同样站在上帝面前!...

经典的英语句子(简短)

1. It"s up to you.(由你决定。

) 2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。

)3. How can I get in touch with you?4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)5. What"s the weather like today?(今天天气如何?) 6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)7. I wasn"t born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。

)8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)9. It"s a small world.(世界真小!)10. It"s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。

) 12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。

)14. I"m mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。

) I"m crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。

) 15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。

)19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。

) 20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。

)21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。

)22. That"s not like him.(那不象是他的风格。

)23. I couldn"t get through.(电话打不通。

)24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。

)25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?) 27. Let"s keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。

) 28. Let"s call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].29. I couldn"t help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。

)30. Something"s come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)31. Let"s get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。

)32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。

) 33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)34. I"ll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。

)35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。

)36. Far from it.(一点也不。

) 37. I"m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。

)38. It"s a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)39. We"re in the same boat.(我们处境相同。

)40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。

) 41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) 42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。

) 43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。

)44. It"s out of the question.(这是不可能的。

)45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?) 46. It doesn"t make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。

)47. I"m fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。

) 48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。

) 49. It doesn"t work.(坏了;不动了。

)50.It"s better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。

) 51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。

) 52. I"m not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。

)53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。

)54. I can"t express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。

)55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。

)57. Don"t beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。

)58. It"s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。

)59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。

)60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。

)61. You can"t please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。

)62. I"m working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。

) 63. You bet!(当然!)64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。

)67. I"ll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。

)68. It isn"t much.(那是微不足道的。

)69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。

) 70. I"m feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。

)71. Don"t get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。

) 72. I"m under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。

) 73. You"re the boss.(听你的。

)74. It doesn"t make any sense!(毫无意义!) 75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。

) 76. What"s this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?) 77. Over my dead body!(休想!) 78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。

) 80. Whatever you say.(随便你。

) 81. It"ll come to me.(我会想起来的。

) 82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。

)83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。

)84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。

)85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。

)86. Let"s talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。

) 87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧...

经典英语句子

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

l+cvz To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

Just because someone doesn't't love you the way you want them to, doesn't't mean they don't love you with all they have.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.f.H0不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.;在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有

求惠特曼的草叶集英文版

《Forrest Gump》1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—li...

鲁宾逊漂流记里面的经典句子,英文版的

I would like to completely disregard the parent, or even defy Fuming, totally did not listen to the mother and begged friends to dissuade. I am of this nature, it seems destined to the future of my unfortunate fate. 我完全不顾父愿,甚至违抗父命,也全然不听母亲的恳求和朋友们的劝阻。

我的这种天性,似乎注定了我未来不幸的命运。

When we encounter a bad thing, we should take into account that contains a good thing当我们遇到坏事时,我们应当考虑到其中包含的好事A person just sat, not utopian own to things, is of no use. This is the absolute truth 一个人只是呆呆地坐着,空想自己所得不到的东西,是没有用的.这是个绝对真理 In the most unfortunate predicament. We can also find find relief in love is marriage, the advantages and disadvantages compare 在最不幸的困境中.我们也可以找到聊以自慰的是亲事情,把好处和坏处对照一下...

优秀的英语句子50句

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实) ...

电影卡特教练中的经典英语短语,句子

1、Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. 我们最怕的不是别人看不起我们 2、Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. 我们最怕的是我们前途无量 3、It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. 我们真正怕的是我们光明的一面,不是我们阴暗的一面 4、Your playing small does not serve the world. 随波逐流者一世徒劳 5、There is nothing enlightened about shrinking 没有努力就不会有成就 6、so that other people won't feel insecure around you. 你身边的人也会因此为你自豪 7、We are all meant to shine, as children do. 我们都是前途无量 8、It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. 不光是我们,所有人都一样 9、And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously 让我们发挥潜能 10、give other people permission to do the same. 我们身边的人自然而然的也会效仿 11、As we are liberated from our own fear 让我们自己从恐惧中解脱出来 12、our presence automatically liberates others. 我们的行为也能让他人解脱 13、Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

14、Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

...