放牛班的春天经典台词
1、You can't say, there are things worth trying.
你不能说,有些事情值得一试。
2、Never give up, always have hope in front waiting for.
永不放弃,总有希望在前面等待。
3、At that moment, I feel every inch of skin with joy and optimism, I want to say to the world, but who can hear?
在那一刻,我感觉每一寸皮肤用欢乐和乐观,我想对这个世界说,但谁能听到吗?
4、No one know of my existence, the great artist the mirror to see their true: my name is clement Matthew, failed musician, failed.
没有人知道我的存在,伟大的艺术家镜子看到自己真正的:我的名字叫克莱门特马太,失败的音乐家,失败了。
5、Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每颗心需要爱,需要温柔,大方,需要理解。
6、Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand. Every child comes from the pure innocence of place, never should be the very cherish the treasure.
每一颗心都需要爱,需要温柔,需要宽容,需要理解。每一个孩子都来自纯净无邪的地方,永远都应该是人间万分疼惜的珍宝。
7、Matthew: what are you doing? 马修:你在干什么?
Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up.
派皮诺:我正在等着星期六。我的父亲会来这里接我。
Matthew: but today is Saturday. 马修:但是今天不是星期六。
(pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......)
(派皮诺的执着等待是有道理的,马修被解雇那天,正是一个星期六。马修离开的时候,除了美好的回忆,还带走了小派皮诺……)
8、Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯规,处罚。(即影片中的“行动——反应”)
Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 马修:你看见罪恶无处不在。
Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:这里?是的。
Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖着孟丹即将惩罚他)
9、Matthew: what did he do? 马修:他做了什么?
Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty)
夏伯特:他想在我房间里偷我的表。我太吃惊了!不需要征求哈森意见,“行动——反应”(也就是上面所 提到的犯规,处罚)
10、Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 马修:你要把他带到哪里去?
Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁闭室!把他关上15天!
Matthew: wait! 马修:等等!
Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building)
夏伯特:等什么!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教学楼里)
Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 马修:他是我唯一的男中音。
11、(考试时)(test)
Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮诺:我们是朋友吗?
Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊!
Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮诺:那你告诉我,5+3等于多少?
And, should be 53. 勒克和:应该是53。
Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮诺:你确定?
Le and: sure! 勒克和:确定!
Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮诺:好,谢谢
12、(several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (几个小孩偷了马修的乐谱在厕所研究……)
Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 宾:这又不是色情照片。
Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克莱克:我又没说是。
Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 尔:那里面是什么?
Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 宾:圣母颂,男高音,克莱蒙特·马修 作。
Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克莱克:这是五重奏和弦,克莱蒙特·马修 作。
Section b: this is the music. 科 宾:这是乐谱。
Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克莱克:你怎么知道?
El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 尔:是摩斯码吗?
Section b: maybe the password? 科 宾:也许是密码?
Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克莱克:也许他是个间谍。
what are you doing? Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 宾:对!可能是间谍学监!!
13、Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考试时,校长提问:“奈元帅是怎么死的?”
Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault.
马修在校长背后站着,做出举枪瞄准的动作帮佩皮诺。
Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮诺笑了一下,很有信心地答道:“打猎的时候!”
14、Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot."
考试结束,校长叫博尼费斯:“你应该知道奈元帅是被枪决的。”
15、Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼费斯:“对啊,就跟拿破仑一样。”
Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校长(失望):“好了!都出去!”