源代码经典台词

1、Rutledge:The brain is like that,its electromagnetic field remains charged,just briefly even after death.Circuits remain open.Now there is another peculiarity about the brain.It contains a short-term memory track that's approximately 8 minutes long like a convenience store's security camera that only records the last portion of the day's activity on its hard drive.Now combining these two phenomena,circuitry that remains viable postmortem and a memory bank that goes back 8 minutes.Source Code enable是 us to capitalize on the overlap.

拉特里奇:我们的大脑也一样,人死后大脑的电磁场仍然处于通电状态,电路依然通畅,大脑还有一个特性,它存有一个短期记忆轨迹,时长约8分钟,就像便利店的安全摄像机一样能在硬盘上记录每一天的最后部分,把这两种现象结合起来,人死后脑电图保持接通,人死后脑电图保持接通,记忆库前调8分钟,源代码就能帮助我们利用那重叠部分。

2、Rutledge:Source Code is not time travel.Rather,Source Code is time reassignment.

拉特里奇:源代码不是时间穿梭,而逝对时间的再赋值。

3、Colter Stevens:Don't sweat the small stuff,you'll drown.

考尔特·史蒂文斯:别为那些琐事汗流浃背,小心汗水逆流成河。

4、Colter Stevens:Christina,what would you do if you knew you had less than a minute to live?

考尔特·史蒂文斯:克里斯汀娜,如果你只有一分钟不到的生命,你会怎么做?

Christina:I'd make those seconds count.

克里斯汀娜:我会让每秒钟都变得有意义。

5、Colter Stevens:I'd kiss you again.

考尔特·史蒂文斯:我会再吻你一次。

Christina:Again?

克里斯汀娜:你吻过吗?

6、Colter Stevens:Do you believe in fate?

考尔特·史蒂文斯:你相信命运吗?

Christina:Not really.I'm more of a dumb luck kind of gal.

克里斯汀娜:不太信,只能撞些狗屎运。

7、The explosion came from behind me.

爆炸来自于我后方。

8、I need you to discipline yourself on this next pass.

我需要你在下一个任务中管好自己

Perform only the task that we assign you.

Everything else is irrelevant.

做好我们交给你的任务就行,其他别管

9、Captain, it's gonna be counterproductive for you to try to save anyone on that train.

上尉,试图挽救车上任何乘客会产生不良后果

10、Well, but she survived.And maybe the rest could too.

但她幸免于难,也许其他人也可以

11、She survived, but only inside the Source Code.None of them will be safe.

她幸免于难,相对在源代码世界,现实仍是死亡

12、What is this Source Code?It's quantum mechanics parable calculus.It's very complicated.

源代码是什么?量子力学所演化,相当复杂。

13、The brain is like that, its electromagnetic fieldremains charged, just briefly even after death.Circuits remain open.

大脑也同样,即便人死后脑电磁场的能量也会短暂残留。脑回路依然开放着

14、Now there is another peculiarity about the brain.It contains a short-term memorytrack that's approximately 8 minutes long

大脑还有另一特征,能保持段约8分钟的短期记忆轨道。

15、like a convenience store's security camera that only records the last portion of the day's activity on its hard drive.

像便利店里的监视器,只能在硬盘上记录当日影像的最后一部分。

16、Source Code enables us to capitalize on the overlap.

源代码世界允许我们同时利用二者。

17、You cannot exist inside the Source Code,beyond Fentress' 8 minutes.

源代码世界中你只能存在那8分钟里。

18、Source Code is not time travel.

源代码不是时空旅行

19、Rather, Source Code is time reassignment.

实际上源代码只是时空重现

20、What would you do if you only had one minute left to live?I don't know

假如生命剩下一分钟你会做什么,我不知道。

21、You cannot alter the continuum of this reality from within the Source Code.

你在源代码世界里无法影响到这个世界。