1、我能上来吗?我的小鸽子。
Can I come up? My little pigeon.
2、眼下自己的行动至关重要,整个家族正在仰赖着自己。
At the moment, their actions are crucial, and the whole family is depending on them.
3、我不是叛徒,我的家人也不是。
I am not a traitor, nor is my family.
4、真正睿智的人不会向你指明真相,而是教导你去发现真相。
True wise people don't tell you the truth, they teach you to discover it.
5、等等!我刚才没准备好,我搬来打算表现得非常迷人。而且文雅!而且诙谐!你能再给我一次机会吗?
Wait! I wasn't ready just now. I'm moving here to be very attractive. And elegant! And funny! Can you give me another chance?
6、愿死亡给你带来平静,安息吧。
May death bring you peace and rest.
7、我必须让父亲和兄弟体面地离开人世。我没法为他们安排一场安魂弥撒,但可以让他们的尸体免受侮辱。
I must let my father and brother die in dignity. I can't arrange a requiem mass for them, but I can keep their bodies from being insulted.
8、请一定要原谅我,我们没有料到你会亲自来。我还以为帕奇家族从来都是雇人干脏活的呢。
Please forgive me. We didn't expect you to come in person. I thought the Page family had always hired people to do dirty work.
9、命运正迫使我成为杀手。
Fate is forcing me to be a killer.
10、我想我该去拜访他一下。
I think I should visit him.
11、你的整个人生都充斥着**和不道德,你有什么资格谈论理性和秩序?
Your whole life is full of violence and immorality. What qualifications do you have to talk about reason and order?
12、复仇与洗清冤屈的渴望,仿佛一件沉重的斗篷,压在肩头。
The desire for revenge and redemption of grievances is like a heavy cloak on one's shoulder.
13、我们服侍光明却耕耘于黑暗。
We serve the light but cultivate the darkness.
14、我还以为你是个和平主义者呢。
I thought you were a pacifist.
15、要么做政客,要么去马戏团——你合适干的也就这两样。
Either as a politician or as a circus - that's the right thing for you.
16、当其他人盲目的追寻真相和真实的时候,记住。
When others blindly seek truth and truth, remember.
17、那里什么都没有。
There's nothing there.