1、假如你想要的是空谈,问男人;假如你想有些作为,问女人。

If what you want is empty talk, ask a man; if you want something to do, ask a woman.

2、仅仅只是反对不会让你取胜,只有全力支持、并清晰无误地传递你的信息才会取胜。

Only opposition won't win you, only full support and clear and unambiguous transmission of your message will win.

3、当一个国家只能出口电视机,而不能输出他们的核心价值,它就永远不会成为一个大国。

When a country can only export TV sets, but not their core values, it will never become a big country.

4、没有人会记得起乐于助人者,如果这个人只有好心。他还得有钱,人们才会记得。

No one will remember a helpful person if he has only good intentions. He'll have to be rich to be remembered.

5、我不在意我的大臣们谈了多少,只要他们按我说的做。

I don't care how much my ministers talk, as long as they do what I say.

6、金钱不是目的,而只是达到目的的一种手段。

Money is not an end, but a means to an end.

7、只要最后能随我所愿,我就会极有耐心。

As long as I can do what I want in the end, I will be very patient.

8、了解持家难处的女性,较易明白治国之难处。

It is easier for women to understand the difficulties of running their families.

9、如果你一心为了讨喜,那你就要准备随时随地的屈就,并且你会一事无成。

If you're bent on pleasure, you're ready to give in anytime, anywhere, and you'll get nowhere.

10、俄罗斯人决心要统治世界,他们正迅速捞取使其成为世界上最强大帝国的资本。

The Russians are determined to rule the world, and they are rapidly reaping the capital to make it the strongest empire in the world.

11、钱不会从天上掉下来,必须脚踏实地去挣。

Money will not fall from the sky, it must be earned down-to-earth.

12、从政是因为有正邪之争,而我坚信邪不胜正。

It is because there is a struggle between good and evil, and I firmly believe that evil is better than right.

13、任何了解持家问题的女人,会更了解执政的问题。

Any woman who knows about housekeeping will know more about governing.

14、我要继续战斗,我要战斗直至胜利。

I will continue to fight, I will fight until victory.

15、我会奋战不懈,为了胜利而战。

I will fight unremittingly for victory.

16、任何一位知道如何管理一个家庭的人将更透彻的知道如何管理一个国家。

Anyone who knows how to manage a family will know more about how to manage a country.

17、我们必须阻止英国倒退。如今,英国的精神重现,像过去一样熊熊燃烧。

We must stop Britain from going backwards. Today, the spirit of Britain is burning as it used to be.

18、我爱争论,我爱辩论。我可不预期有人就安静的同意我的说法。这不是他们的工作。

I love arguing, I love arguing. I don't expect anyone to quietly agree with me. This is not their job.

19、根本就不存在‘社会’这种东西。

There is no such thing as society.

20、如果你愿意,大可自己改变。但女士是不会转变的。

You can change yourself if you want. But women are not going to change.

21、站在路中间是很危险的,因为你会被从两个方向来的车辆撞倒。

Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous because you will be knocked down by vehicles coming in both directions.

22、我喜欢争论,我喜欢辩论,我不希望任何人只是坐在我边上,同意我的观点,这不是他们的工作。

I like arguing. I like arguing. I don't want anyone just sitting next to me and agreeing with me. It's not their job.

23、在我的世代,没有女性会成为首相。

In my generation, no woman will be prime minister.

24、我喜欢戈尔巴乔夫先生。我们可以一起做生意。

I like Mr. Gorbachev. We can do business together.

25、带着微笑的背叛。这可能是世上最**之事。

Betrayal with a smile. This is probably the most terrible thing in the world.

26、家就是你没事可做时去的地方。

Home is where you can go when you have nothing to do.

27、做大人物就像做淑女一样。如果你告诉人们你是,那就说明你不是。

Being a big man is like being a lady. If you tell people you are, that means you are not.

28、如果你需要信口开河、会说的人,得找个男人;如果你需要找具体做事儿的人,一定要找个女人!

If you need someone to talk and talk, you have to find a man; if you need someone to do something, you have to find a woman!

29、我们只是要回我们的钱。

We just want to get our money back.

30、只要我最终能达到自己的目的,我就会有超常的耐心。

As long as I can finally achieve my goal, I will have extraordinary patience.